Buying on the Internet, without really seeing the product and the seller, can be a lottery. This is why we have decided to put our commitment and everything that you can rightly expect from us.
So, we guarantee you that:
1. our pharmacist will always give you his professional advice.
2. your order will be processed on average within 1 hour of receipt / payment (except for normal closing times and weekends).
3. shipments will start on average the day after the order, in order to be delivered as quickly as possible by express courier.
4. every your note on products and shipping will be considered carefully and every time we could we will forgive any mistakes.
5. If the product were to present defects we will change it as soon as possible, you will only have to send it back.
6. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can withdraw within 10 days from receiving
DOBBIACO PHARMACY – Dr. Sandro Barbierato from Dobbiaco (BZ), who works in electronic commerce under the brand name Farmacia Dobbiaco, announces that personal data, supplied with the compilation of the “personal data” form or in any other way, form an object of treatment pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003.
These data remain available to the consumer for verification, modification or cancellation (by entering their personal data sheet) and for the exercise of any other right provided for in articles 7, 8, 9 Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n.196.
The data are entered in a customer registry file at the time of the first order or registration, an identification code and a password are assigned which must be kept for subsequent operations.
With reference to these data, Farmacia Dobbiaco communicates that:
– the collection and processing of consumer data is necessary if he wants to order products or to access particular services (in this case, a consumer refusal would make it impossible to process the order or access to the service), while it is optional in any other case.
– the consumer data will be processed in written form and on electronic, telematic, magnetic and paper support; their processing will take place in relation to contractual requirements, including payment, payment and delivery of products ordered, to fulfill obligations required by law or ordered by the Authorities and, on explicit authorization, for purposes of commercial and promotional promotional information and for market research.
– the consumer data may be visible to the employees of the Dobbiaco Pharmacy.
– the consumer’s data will not be disclosed or communicated to third parties, except for those necessary or functional for carrying out the Dobbiaco Pharmacy’s contractual activity: banking institutes for the management of payments and transport forwarders, at the place indicated by the consumer, of the purchased products, third parties that provide activities and services necessary for the execution of the services that the consumer has decided to request or authorize from the Dobbiaco Pharmacy.
– the consumer’s data, unless otherwise specified, will be communicated to the person to whom he has decided to send one or more products purchased via Farmacia Dobbiaco, or to use as his address for the destination of the products purchased. in order not to generate distrust in the person who is the recipient of an anonymous package, then in complete transparency.
Owner and manager of the treatment:
Dobbiaco Pharmacy – Dr. Sandro Barbierato – Via San Giovanni, 6 – 39034 Dobbiaco (BZ) – P.Iva 02661670212
Tel: +39 0474 972 165 – Fax: +39 0474 973 824.
Right of access to personal data and other rights.
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him / her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a) of the origin of personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) of the identifying details of the holder, of the responsible and of the designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2;
e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Purposes of processing and the requirement to provide data:
Farmacia Dobbiaco SNC handles the data that the user voluntarily enters using the forms present on the site only in order to respond to your request. Any other purposes (by way of example and not comprehensively, marketing purposes or communicating your data to companies with which we have a partnership for their own marketing purposes) will be subject to an explicit and substantiated request for your specific and voluntary consent, separately from that required for answering your questions.
Your provision of data and consent to its processing are necessary to follow up on your requests; your agreement to its processing for other purposes is voluntary.
Mailing list or newsletter:
By registering on the mailing list or for the newsletter, the user’s email address will be added to the contact list of those who may receive email messages containing information of commercial or promotional nature concerning this website. Your email address might also be added to this list as a result of signing up to this website or after making a purchase.
Processing methods, automated decision-making processes and data storage times:
Your data is processed by computer, although there may be some processing in paper form. Automated decision-making processes are not used to process your personal data.
Personal data about you, collected through the forms on our website, will be stored for the time necessary to provide a response to your requests. Where there are further regulations that impose a longer storage time, we will comply with these regulations.
Communication, dissemination of data to third countries and not or international organizations:
In relation to the aforementioned purposes, your personal data will be communicated, if necessary:
- to public administrations and authorities, where envisaged by the law;
- to credit institutes with which our company maintains a relationship for managing credit/debts and carrying out financial intermediation;
- to all those physical and/or juridical persons, public and/or private (legal, administrative and tax consulting firms, judicial offices, Chambers of Commerce, etc.) when the communication is necessary or functional to carrying out our activity and according to the methods and for the purposes listed above.
Your data will not be disclosed without your express, voluntary consent to third parties that are not Farmacia Dobbiaco SNC. The data you provide will not be transmitted to third countries or international organizations outside the EU.
Subject’s rights and complaints to Garante Privacy:
You have the right at any time to ask us for access to the data stored about you, to modify, consolidate or delete it, to limit or deny consent to its processing when there are legitimate reasons, as well as to transfer that data to another data controller. We will provide a written response within 30 days. You can at any time revoke the consent granted on this site by contacting one of the addresses indicated in the section ‘Information on the data controller and any data protection officer’. You can also submit a complaint to the national controlling authority if you believe that your data has been processed unlawfully.
Information on the data controller:
The data controller is Farmacia Dobbiaco SNC, Via San Giovanni 6, I-39034 Dobbiaco (BZ) in the person of the statutory agent Barbierato Sandro. To exercise your rights under the regulations and further specified above, you can contact the data controller at his/her office or by calling Tel.: +39 0474 972 165or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What Are Cookies?
Yes. Cookies are small text files stored on your device by your browser. They are used on the one hand to make your browsing experience more efficient and enjoyable and on the other hand to get statistic information about visitors and their web surfing habits. The information collected by cookies does not personally identify visitors.
Am I required to accept cookies to use this website?
You can delete or reject all, or certain, cookies in your browser’s settings. However, be aware that if you do block cookies, some features of this website may not be available to you and some web pages may not display properly.
Technical cookies related to CMS:
Activity strictly necessary for the functioning of the Service:
Activity regarding the saving of preferences, optimization, and statistics:
Does Farmacia Dobbiaco SNC permit third parties to install cookies or similar web technologies on its websites?
As a general rule, we do not permit any third parties (such as advertisers) to install cookies on our websites or engage in behavioral advertising. However, on some of our websites, such as our social networking pages, it is possible that individuals have uploaded third party content, such as videos from YouTube or elsewhere, or embedded content and sharing tools from other third party sites. Since we do not control the dissemination of cookies by any sites that are not owned or operated by Farmacia Dobbiaco SNC, you should check the relevant third party website(s) for more information about these cookies, and whether and how you may opt out of receiving them. Generally speaking, however, you may disable third party cookies by adjusting your browser settings. Instructions may be found at www.allaboutcookies.org.
Google Analytics cookies have been rendered anonymous and the sharing of this information with Google has been prevented.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of your data by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
Displaying content from external platforms:
Use of Google Ads, Google Remarketing and Google Tag Manager
Facebook remarketing pixels
We would like to point out that you, as a user, will be tracked by the Facebook remarketing pixel (Facebook cookie) on this website. During your visit, the Facebook pixel establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers. Thus, Facebook Inc. is informed that you are visiting this website. This enables Facebook Inc. to assign the website visit to your Facebook account. You have the right to deactivate the remarketing function “Custom Audiences” at https://www.facebook.com/settings/. You can find more information on data processing and data collection by Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/.
Deny / revoke of consent:
To deny/revoke your consent to the use of one or more third-party profiling cookie can:
- Access the links of third parties listed above
- Visit youronlinechoices.com
If you use a different browser, it is advisable to look at the appropriate guide on the website of the manufacturer, for the deactivation of cookies.